- Glamour UK: What do you get riled up about in a feminist context?
- Gillian Anderson: A lot. I have feminist bones and when I hear things or see people react to women in certain ways I have very little tolerance.
- Glamour UK: But don't you feel sorry for modern men? Not knowing whether they should help us with our bags and open doors for us or whether we'll see it as an affront?
- Gillian Anderson: No. I don't feel sorry for men.
- <p> Yes. We men are constantly faced with massive issues like whether we should hold the door or not, and those issues completely equal everything women face in their lives every single day. /s</p>
do you ever think about how weird reading is
our eyes are able to scan these different symbols and construct the scenarios and concepts they describe in our mind
and these concepts have the power to twist our emotions and make us cry and laugh and wow reading is weird
i think it’s one of the most beautiful things in the world
So I recently noticed something about Tony Stark…
the one in the drivers seat.
He has a chauffeur
that he drives.
And then I realized…
That went from shocking to funny to depressing in the span of 5 seconds